Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby steps & patience

I managed to wake up after a dream last night and record some details. I also was somewhat aware a several other dreams I did not wake up to record nor do I remember any of the details other than having them. You win some you lose some.

I was with someone (I think Denise) looking at sites, like a cross between building sites and camp sites, where you could build a small cabin like structure about the size of a pup tent. The 'cabins' are about big enough to sit up in. I remember sitting in one with my head tilted and my neck hurting because the ceiling was too low (I eventually woke up with my neck hurting). I eventually found a model with a loft bed making the ceiling a bit higher, but still not high enough to stand in. Someone asked if there was power and I was surprised to find two wall outlets.

Some others who were there were John Breglia, Tim DeGaugh, Laura Secour, and several others who I don't remember, also looking at cabins. For some reason Tim and Laura were looking for a cabin together.

Unfortunately I was unaware I was dreaming until I suddenly woke up, but did manage to grab some paper at that moment and write some notes on what I could recall.

That's all for now. Can't wait til the next dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment